Friday, September 28, 2007

Blue Moon Golf Tourn.


The Wednesday before the wedding was the 5th Annual Blue Moon Animal Sanctuary Golf Benefit. This is also the 4th year that I have helped out with the tournament. Blue Moon is ran by 5 ladies that have all the animals at their own personal homes, they take in abandoned and abused animals. We raise money by golfers, hole sponsors, donations, and we also hold a silent auction.
This year has been the best year yet, we raised over $27,000 ! Here are a few pics from the tourn. I am in the "Big Dog" outfit. For some reason, I am the only person short enough to fit in it!

Me with a couple of the agents from my RE/MAX office. Marty Gum, Phil Shafer, Jeff Krantz & Frank Christensen (my boss) I have his cigar and golf club.



Here is Big Dog with Traci (she works at our vets office)




This is Big Dog with Mike and Susie Berra- they are the two realtors who put the whole golf tournament together.

No comments: