Monday, August 25, 2008

All Birthday Partied out!

I have attended 3 birthday parties in the past week! I am all partied out! Last Sunday we attended my niece Abbie and Maddie's birthday party. Abbie turned 3 on Aug. 12 and Maddie turned 1 on Aug. 20th. SO, Amie- their mom- decided to combine the party, which went over very well.
Then, this past Saturday, Gary and I went to Decatur, IL. to his grandma's birthday party. It was really great to see everyone! We got to see Matt and Addison- Kristi's (Gary's cousin) kiddos that she adopted from Guatemala. They are absolutely adorable! I don't know how Kristi keeps up with the two of them, they are very busy! And, we also got to see Morgan- Gary's Cousin Mike's little girl. She is a doll baby. It was great seeing everyone, we hope to start making more trips up to Illinois.
Then, Sunday, I attended my other "niece's" birthday party in Springfield, MO. Kaelyn is my best friend Tara's baby girl. She turned 1 on Sunday. For only having a 30 minute nap all day long, she was in a very good mood.
So, I spent over 13 hrs in the car this past weekend. Being back at work is a blessing just because I can stand up and walk around when I want to!
Next weekend is the last "big" weekend of the year here at the lake, Labor Day weekend! And, I am planning on spending it at HOME! Actually, I will be painting the living room. I know how to have a good time. Gary always says that I am loads of fun! LOL
Anyway, then in a few weeks, we will be taking our vacation!!! I am so ready! We have rented a condo in Branson, MO for a couple of nights, and Gary's parents are going to be coming down with us for a few days. I am so excited!!!! I will be sure to take my camera and post more pics of our vacation.

Hope all are well.

1 comment:

Michael, Karen and Morgan said...

Hello Lisa & Gary,
It was so good to see you both at Grandma Fellers Birthday Party. We are glad you got to meet Morgan. She is growing so fast it's hard to believe she is already 8 months old. Anyway, just wanted to say we're glad you made it to all your parties and home safely. It was wonderful to see you again. Take care, enjoy your vacation and have fun with the painting!