Saturday, November 8, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!

Some of you already know, but for those of you who don't...... Gary is buying the insulation company! I am very proud, excited, nervous..... but I know that he will be very successful with it! I know it is going to be lots of hard work, long hours, lots of stress, and I won't even be the one doing the labor! I am so proud of him, and I know he is proud as well. We had talked about it before, but nothing serious, then he took me to lunch on Tuesday and said that he wanted to do it! Of course, as soon as he told me, I had a million questions, but I REALLY tried to not let them all fly. He gets ticked at me when I ask to many questions!
Hope all are doing well, and hope to see everyone soon!!!

3 comments:

Lessen Family said...

Congratulations! Now if I need some insulation I know where to go!

Marci said...

Congratulations on your new venture! I know it will go well for both of you.

Steve Simpson said...

Congratulations, Gary. Good luck with new venture. Take care and see you later.