Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just a couple of things to tell you...

Yesterday was Gary's 45th Birthday. Yeah, he's old! LOL Ryan came over for a while to visit, then we went out to dinner. Which was really nice, except that Gary ordered escargot, and that made me pretty queasy, so I didn't eat most of my food. He is excited that we brought it home and he now has left over Prime Rib to eat.... maybe he ordered escargot on purpose so he could eat mine also. Hummmmm Gary was excited because he said yesterday was the first time all five of his sisters called him on his birthday.
And, on Wednesday, Ryan finally got his drivers license. We are so excited for him, but nothing like how excited he is. He said he perfectly parallel parked, and that the only reason he got any points taken off was because he forgot to use his blinker at one point in time.
The insulation business is picking up a bit it seems. So, Gary is staying busy. Lets all pray that it continues. We are also noticing an increase in sales at work, so hopefully the real estate market is starting to get better!
I haven't sent out the notice yet, but the family reunion at this time is scheduled for June 6th. Just waiting to hear back from the lake to make sure we can have the pavilion.
Other than that, not a lot going on here. I am starting to feel a lot better. The morning sickness is starting to go away! And, I must be eating more because most of my pants I can't button the top button! YIKES! Thank goodness my belts cover that. I have a guy at work that comes in most mornings and wants to compare belly's. His is still WAY bigger than mine. : )
Our next dr. appt is March 9th, but I don't think we will be able to find out what the baby is until our April appt. Bummer.
Hope all are well.

Gary and Lisa

1 comment:

Michael, Karen and Morgan said...

When your belt no longer works you can use a hair rubber band. Worked great for me. They also make these things called bella bands. They were invaluable to me during pregnancy and after Morgan was born.

Glad you're feeling better!