Monday, February 9, 2009

BUG at 11 weeks

Gary and I went to the Dr. again today. Dr. Nielson did an ultra sound, so we got to see BUG. I am calling the baby BUG because before I found out I was pregnant, I thought I had a stomach bug. And, I am sure once the baby gets here I will probably call it doodlebug, cuddlebug, stink bug, etc. So, it just seems to fit! Gary says the baby must be a boy because you can't see any horns on it in the pic. ( I guess if it is a girl, it will have horns...) The doctor said everything looks really good, and healthy. YEAH!! People in my office are making bets on what the baby will be..boy or girl. Most people are leaning for a girl. But, I have been on two different chinese calendars, and one says a girl, the other said a boy. SO, I guess we will just have to wait until we can find out. As long as it is healthy, that is all I am worried about.


I have been feeling a lot better. Haven't been taking the anti-nausea meds, but I still feel kinda bad at night. Hopefully that will pass soon!

1 comment:

Michael, Karen and Morgan said...

Great pics guys! So sweet!
Love the name Bug, too!
We call Morgan Doodle Bug...I am in love with lady bugs and her wardrobe confirms this obsession.
Glad you are starting to feel better Lisa! I was worried you might have morning sickness like I did....for 6 MONTHS! Ugh, it was awful!