Monday, January 12, 2009

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!

Most of you already know that we are pregnant. We went to the doctor today and got to see the baby's heart beat on the sonogram. It was really cool. And the nurse is my new best friend. She gave me a script for anti-nausea medicine. I have been sick 24/7 since last Monday. Right now the due date is 9/1/09 but like most pregnancies will probably change in the upcoming months!
Gary and I feel very blessed, and are super excited for our new bundle of joy!
Hope all are well. And, we will be sure to keep you posted on the events going on here!

Love you all!

Gary & Lisa

3 comments:

Fran said...

Again, we are so very excited for you both (actually for all 3 of you!!). Thanks, Gary, for the pic - I can't tell who the baby looks like yet! Love you and again, CONGRATS!

Love,
Auntie Fran

Meghan said...

HI GUYS! I just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and want to again Congratulate you! What does Ryan think? Sounds like life is going great for you and what a blessing that may be after what you both have went through! I love you and hope to see you very soon!

Love,
Meghan

Marci said...

Congratulations! I didn't know till I read your blog. Thank goodness for the blogs so I can keep up with my cousins. We are really happy for you. Lisa, I hope you don't have too much morning sickness. Take care.